Monday 13 April 2015

Pot Kettle Black Manchester




Pot kettle black is a coffee house in St Ann’s square/Barton Arcade







 V. cute coffee bar in Manchester and Bonus... serves alcohol as well







I passed by on the way home for work (hence me talking about the alcohol) I had a meeting with an old colleague about creating an event (stay tuned). I pass by the place and have always wanted to go so I thought I would give it a try, they're very friendly and felt comfortable right away









My Barista’s were Muriel and Charlotte

This is Muriel (yes I know he's a boy)




So it’s after 5 pm so of course I popped for their self-entitled “boozy coffee" a snip @ £4.50 the options available were amaretto, Whisky, rum and of course Irish cream and my old colleague had a mocha






Coffee blends are currently from Columbia, they change the blend each month






a great selection of cakes and other treats but I had a "Mossive" so will have to sample these next time I'm here





Please do check it out

Open
Monday-Friday: 8am-7pm
Saturday: 9am-6pm
Sunday: 10am-5pm

Unit 14, Barton Arcade
Deansgate, Manchester
M3 2BW

No comments:

Post a Comment