Wednesday 4 March 2015

Brand highlight... Giambattista Valli

One of my favourite modern fashion courtiers is Giambattista Valli, fell in love with him around his Fall 2008 collection


 Giambattista Valli Fall 2008

His Spring 2015 Haute couture collection saw cocktail dresses over pants.. On Gazelles like Adrienne Jüliger looked so elegant and modern.. if only I was tall enough to carry this off.. Sighs. On my petite height I would make me look like SpongeBob SquarePants sister 

 Giambattista Vali spring couture 2015

He is among a current line of talented Italian designers riding a creast on wave of young talent like Ricarddo Tisci (in case you didn't know, I love this man's work and his spirit… se previous posts), Massimiliano Giornetti, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli are but a few. 



Giambattista Valli Resort 2015 

His label only started 10 years ago but it' already has a young Haute couture clientele some older brands envy whilst still catering to the die-hard Haute couture veteran’s

Giambattista Vali spring couture 2013

I so want a version of the head pieces for ascot this year

Giambattista Vali spring couture 2015

His pieces are feminine yet chic, individual yet wearable. Each season I am knock of my feet my his collection, they are pieces of living artwork


Giambattista Valli Resort 2015

With his ready to wear AW15 coming up today.. I can hardly contain my excitement...


No comments:

Post a Comment